- Massoc. E. 2020. "States, Power and Institutions: The Divergent Priorities of European states towards Too-Big-To-Fail Banks after the Crisis", in Business and Politics.
- Massoc. E. 2019. "Taxing Financial Transactions in the First Golden Age of Financial Capitalism", in Socio-Economic Review. Winner of the 2015 CES Political Economy and Welfare Network Best Conference Paper Award.
- Jabko N. and E. Massoc. 2012 "French capitalism under stress: How Nicolas Sarkozy rescued the banks", in Review of International Political Economy, 19, 4, 562-585.
- Massoc, E. 2020. "Politics of Banking in Europe: Global Banks and Domestic Institutional Legacies", in E-International Relations.
- Massoc. E. 2017. "When adoption is not enforcement: the differentiated enforcement of capital ratio requirements in Europe", in Berkeley Journal of Public Policy, (Spring Issue).
- Massoc. E. 2011 "Les Systemes bancaires Europeens a l'Epreuve de la Crise", Nouvelle Europe .
- Massoc. E. Book Review, "Banking without the State? A review of Rachel Epstein: Banking On Markets", in La Vie Des Idees (2019).
- Massoc. E. Book Review, "Jullien and Smith, The EU's government of Industries. Markets, Institutions and Politics", in Politique Europeenne, 46, 4, 186-189 (2015).
- Jabko N. and E. Massoc. 2012 "Nicolas Sarkozy et la Crise Financiere: Cherchez la Rupture!", in Maillard J. and Y. Surel, Les Politiques Publiques sous Nicolas Sarkozy, Presses de Sciences-Po .
- "Banking on States: the Divergent Trajectories of European Finance after the Crisis", manuscript accepted for review by a major univeristy press editor. Based on my dissertation, which has been awarded Honorable Mention for the Ernst B. Haas best dissertation award of the EPS section of the American Political Science Association (APSA) .
Papers under review and Working Papers
- Massoc. E. "Having Banks play Along: State-guaranteed credit programs in the COVID 19 crisis"
- Massoc. E. "When do banks do what governments tell them to? A comparative study of the Greek sovereign crisis management in France and Germany".
- Massoc, E. "Large European Banks: from Problem to Solution? A Discourse analysis of ECB's definition of the Too-Big-To-Fail problem".
- Massoc, E. "The political role of banking: how do bankers picture themselves and why it matters. A content
analysis of European bankers' public discourses".
- Massoc.E. "The New Investment State: Industrial Policy or Financial Anesthesia?".
- Massoc, E., R. Myerscough and A. Sala. "Regulating Consumer Credit in Europe, Japan and the United States: Business Power and Political Salience".