- Massoc, E. Accepted for publication. "Banks' structural power and State choice over what structurally matters. Banking strategies in France and Spain", in Politics and Society.
- Massoc, E. 2021. "Having Banks 'Play Along'. State-Bank Coordination and State-Guaranteed Credit Programs during the COVID-19 Crisis in France and Germany", in Journal of European Public Policy.
- Massoc. E. 2020. "When do banks do what governments tell them to do? A comparative study of Greek bonds' management in France and Germany at the onset of the Euro-crisis", in New Political Economy.
- Massoc. E. 2020. "States, Power and Institutions: The Divergent Priorities of European states towards Too-Big-To-Fail Banks after the Crisis", in Business and Politics.
- Massoc. E. 2019. "Taxing Financial Transactions in the First Golden Age of Financial Capitalism", in Socio-Economic Review. Winner of the CES Political Economy and Welfare Network Best Conference Paper Award.
- Jabko N. and E. Massoc. 2012 "French capitalism under stress: How Nicolas Sarkozy rescued the banks", in Review of International Political Economy, 19, 4, 562-585.
- "Banking on States: the Divergent Trajectories of European Finance after the Crisis", manuscript accepted for review by a major univeristy press editor. Based on my dissertation, which has been awarded Honorable Mention for the Ernst B. Haas best dissertation award of the EPS section of the American Political Science Association (APSA) .
Papers under review and Working Papers
- "Social Media, Polarization and Democracy: A multi-methods analysis of polarized users ' interactions on Subreddit r/WallStreetBets" (with M. Lubda)
- "Fifty shades of hatred and discontent. How do people talk about finance on Twitter?".
- "US vs THEM. A text analysis of WallStreetBets threads during the GameStop Affaire" (with E. Lockwood).
- Climate Change vs Price Stability? How do Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) hold the European Central Bank (ECB) Accountable? A text analysis of three accountability forums (2014-2021)
- "The Politics of Accountability: A multi-methods text analysis of climate-related communications between the European Parliament and the European Central in accountability settings (2014-2021).
- "Large European Banks: from Problem to Solution? A Discourse analysis of ECB's definition of the Too-Big-To-Fail problem."
- "The New Investment State: Industrial Policy or Financial Anaesthesia? A comparative case studies of France, Germany and Denmark"
- "Cross-financialization in the banking and insurance sectors: the case of regulated savings in France" (with C. Benoit)