- Elsa Massoc, "Taxing Financial Transactions in the First Golden Age of Financial Capitalism", in Socio-Economic Review, (2017). Winner of the 2015 CES Political Economy and Welfare Network Best Conference Paper Award.
- Elsa Massoc, "When adoption is not enforcement: the differentiated enforcement of capital ratio requirements in Europe", in Berkeley Journal of Public Policy, (Spring 2017).
- Elsa Massoc, (co-authored with Nicolas Jabko), "French capitalism under stress: How Nicolas Sarkozy rescued the banks", in Review of International Political Economy, 19, 4, 562-585 (2012).
- Elsa Massoc, Book Review, "Rachel Epstein: Banking On Markets", in La Vie Des Idees (Forthcoming).
- Elsa Massoc, Book Review, "Jullien and Smith, The EU's government of Industries. Markets, Institutions and Politics", in Politique Europeenne, 46, 4, 186-189 (2015).
- Elsa Massoc, (co-authored with Nicolas Jabko), "Nicolas Sarkozy et la Crise Financiere: Cherchez la Rupture!", in Maillard and Surel, Les Politiques Publiques sous Nicolas Sarkozy, Presses de Sciences-Po (2012).
- "Les Systemes bancaires Europeens a l'Epreuve de la Crise", Nouvelle Europe (2011).
- "Banking on states? The Divergent post-crisis trajectories of finance across Europe". Presented at the APSA 2018 in Boston, and ECPR Standing Groups conference 2018 , in Paris.
- "When do banks do what governments tell them to?,A comparative study of the Greek sovereign crisis management in France and Germany". Presented at APSA 2016 , in Philadelphia.
- "What Bankers Think of Themselves and Why it Matters: A Computer Assisted text Analysis"
- "Income Inequality, Competitive Consumption, and Consumer Debt: Exploring the "Keeping up with the Joneses" Hypothesis at the Local Level Using Micro Data", with Shad Turney; Working paper presented at the Tobin Conference on Inequality and Decision-Making, in Cambridge, MA, in August 2016.